Main > General Discussion

NorseWars Site Revived

(1/5) > >>

pftq:
Sadly I still find myself craving to play Norse/Fort Wars every now and then, so I hope some of you are still out there.  It seems like the nail was put to the coffin after the NorseWars.com site went down, but I hope that isn't the case.

I went ahead and setup Norse Wars under a new domain NorseWars.net, since I wasn't able to obtain the .com version.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get in contact with Mike, so I don't have any of the forum/ladder data from the old site - everyone has to re-register again.  If Mike does ever get back to me with the backup though - I'll quickly restore it. :P

If anyone is still up for the occasional game (or even if you're too busy), it'd be nice have you around.  If you have emails of anyone else who used to play, please let them know too. :D

TraumaHunter:
Holy crap.

I remember I used to be a part of the old norsewars  site.

Don't ask me why but I was going through my (very old) favorites list looking for a certain site that had some great concept artists (I'm currently working on a futuristic first person shooter with a group of 40+ and we need to find some more inspiration)  And i stumbled upon the old  norsewars site and with a little extra searching ended up here.

I don't remember what my user name was back then.  It's been so long haha.  The_Hunter? maybe?  Don't know- ever since i started producing music its always been Trauma Hunter.

I am now totally craving some fort wars.  Will have to go see if people still play it (i hope!)

pftq:
Wow - I definitely remember some annoying dude named The_Hunter - was that you?  ;D (jk about the annoying part :P) Haha, it's been forever.  Nice seeing you again!

Yeah, not too many people online nowadays unfortunately.  I remember trying to get some games going last summer to revive this thing (both AOE3 and AOM) but it's pretty empty now.

TraumaHunter:
1700 people online?  at 4pm est time on a thursday?

There are plenty of people online ^^ Just no one we know :\

I'de say we just train up some newbies ;)  I need the latest map of FW's though :o

rawillkill:
I'm still alive. For anyone who remembers me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version