Main > Fort Wars (Age of Empires 3)

Fort Wars 4.0 for TWC+TAD

(1/4) > >>

pftq:
Version 4.0 has been finished for those with both TWC+TAD expansion packs.  It is mainly just a porting of the script so that it works on TAD (ES changed a number of IDs again so you can't just load 3.3).  You can download it here:
http://www.pftq.com/fortwars/dl.php

Simiarly, there is now a third ladder keeping track of games and player ratings:
http://www.pftq.com/fortwars/ladder/?game=age3y

When I can get enough players again to help test and balance, I might consider actually giving the Asian civilizations some unique bonuses.  Otherwise, I don't want to risk unbalancing the map by assigning them anything new right now.

Change overview:
[4.0]
- Edited by pftq
- AOE3 TWC+TAD 1.03, May 3 2011
- Civ bonuses for Chinese, Japanese, and Indian are the same as Aztec, Sioux, and Iroquois respectively (at least until more players are around again to help test and balance new civ ideas).
- Changed instructions font to be cleaner and less serif-y.
- Fixed Tech and Unit Class IDs changed by the TAD expansion.
- Fixed unit stats for AOE3 TAD:
   - Cassador HP increased to 105 from 85.
   - Grizzly Bear HP at 220 HP instead of 300.
   - Kanya Horseman at 285 HP instead of 270.
- Fixed Iroquois rams not receiving speed changes due to having the same ID as railroad workers.

Cherokee:
hey dood i use to play this a while ago, is all the same and such; i remember i was ports. and explorer did work

pftq:
Did you put it in My Games > AOE3 > RM3?

It shows up if you check "Custom Maps" when hosting a regular game.

Cherokee:
Alright got it, if you play with computers, does it automatically abandon colony?

Also me and some other guys have had problems, file sharing this with other aoe users online.

It won't transfer

Also when we all downloaded it from the website, same error came of everyon abandoning their colony :(

River_God:
Yup. Loads fine, but you don't get anything. There's no terrain. I could try to help, but not with the encrypted version...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version